Friday, December 6, 2013

assignment #3 free choice



     In the past week kobe bryant has been practicing and a says that he is feeling like he could possibley play this sunday. He tore his Achilles a few games away from the playoff last year and has been rehabilitating it all summer long.
     I love kobe bryant because I have grown up watching him through out my child hood and he is in my opinion the second greatest to play basket ball next to Michael jordan. At his best kobe can do anything. people always say leBron is better thatn him but all i have to say is 5 is better that 2. also his is way clutcher that leBron.
     one thing people always say about kobe is that he is such a hard worker. people have said that they have showed up to the practise gym and kobes shooting shots in the dark. he is such an inspration to me and alot of people all over the world.
     




No comments:

Post a Comment